This past Sunday (I know! I'm late posting!) we had LL's work party. It was their "Christmas" party fir employees and their families, but they do it in January because they feel like it's more relaxed and fun for everyone. This year they had the party at a bowling alley, and Collette got to go bowling for the first time! Truth be told, I can't tell you the last time LL and I were bowling either.
Collette had a blast! She loved the different colored balls, and probably could have entertained herself just rearranging the bowling balls and watching them "pop up" in the bowling-ball-return-thingy (does that have a name?). But things got even better when she discovered she could actually play with the balls!
And to play with the bowling ball, guess what she needed?
Yup. Cute shoes.
Ok, well there are probably a lot of people who would argue with cuteness of bowling shoes, but Collette was super excited about them!
She helped LL bowl (a side note about his outfit: they were doing a tacky Christmas attire theme; LL doesn't just sport plaid pants, a turtleneck, and sweater vest as his usual attire):
Then we both showed her how to bowl on the bumper lane:
We had a great time!




No comments:
Post a Comment