Friday, March 30, 2012

My Girly Girl

Collette is my little girly-girl.  She loves her accessories (purses, jewelry, bows, etc.) and her shoes.  She is obsessed with tutus right now, and will find them and put one on almost every day.  Yesterday she had a girly first.  She was looking at my pink toenails and said "I want pink toes like Mommy.  You paint my toes please?" Well, how could I say no to that? :) So Collette got her first pedicure yesterday. She was so excited! I used a light pink polish in a mini-bottle that I had actually gotten as a favor at my baby shower for her.  I thought it was fitting.

Ready to get her toes done!

It's no small feat attempting to get polish on those small feet :)

She was so proud of her pretty toes! I thought we could stop with toes, but after nap time she came to me and said "You paint my fingers, pleeeease?"  So we did.

So proud of her pretty nails!

This is typical Collette fashion-- she picked her big sister shirt, tutu (aka "tinker skirt") and sparkly shoes all by herself.  The only thing she's missing her is bow-- it had come out and we forgot to put it back in.  Usually she reminds me, but I think with the excitement of the pretty nails, we forgot.  Doesn't she look so tall and grown up? So much bigger than just 2.

We love our little girly-girl!

No comments: