I have blogged many a time about my love for Rita's Italian Ice. It's my favorite treat, and I missed it dearly when we were in Mississippi. This past Tuesday was the first day of spring, and Rita's celebrated by giving away free Italian Ice! Taryn and I decided to go after lunch for a special treat with the kiddos. They loved it, and so did we! :)
Collette couldn't eat her Cherry Ice fast enough! LOL. And she did quite well eating it with her spoon until the end when it got melty and she decided to just drink it. :) You can see the beautiful red stains down her shirt. Ha!
Sweet Tabby enjoying her Mango Ice.
Isaac went for a Root Beer Gelati (Ice and custard). Yum!
We were even able to take Swedish Fish (candy) flavored Gelatis home for LL and Andy!
Hooray for spring and Rita's re-opening!




No comments:
Post a Comment