Sunday, September 2, 2012

366 Project: Week 34 (I think?)

Well, along with everything else I got behind on in August, my 366 Project suffered, too.  I actually have pictures from most of the days, but then I didn't have time to upload and edit them, or I took the pictures on my phone and couldn't find the cord to upload them to computer, or I was gone until late on Sunday evenings,  or something else just prevented me from getting them done.  I'm just gonna pick up with this past week and not worry about the missing weeks. :)

8.26.12: Trey's New Favorite Hiding Spot

8.27.12: Bed o' Cuteness!

8.28.12: So Proud to be Pulling Up!
 
8.2912: Exploring a New Playground

8.30.12: Back to School!
(Picture taken per my friends' request,
 since we didnt' have a child we were sending to school,
I had to take the traditional "First Day" picture instead!)

8.31.12: "Look, I Match!"
(Sporting her Tinker Bell shirt and backpack)

9.1.12: Double Take!

 
 
(This one deserves an explanation-- I found this cute onesie that someone had given me when Collette was a baby. It says "Cute and Crabby" and you can see the crab on the back. I remembered I had a picture of Collette about the same age wearing it, so I decided to take a picture of Trey in it, too. Collette was 7 months in this picture, and Trey is 8 months. You can see who wins the Chub Award! Ha! No wonder I always think Trey seems skinny to me-- I'm used to looking at those super chunk arms and legs!)

No comments: