Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9 Month Pictures and a Bonus :)


When Collette was 9 months old, we did THIS super-cute photo-shoot with her. Well, now Trey is 9 months old, and I wanted to take a few "nicer" pictures of him, too. Only problem is life has gotten a little crazier for us in the past couple of years, and we didn't have a day that worked well for us to somewhere and take pictures.  But this past Friday, the sun was shining and the kids were happy, so we decided to go out by our barn and try to get a few.

This is one cute kid. :)







I wanted to get some of just Trey, but I also wanted to get just one picture of them both smiling.  This is Mission Impossible.  Collette does not do anything half way; she rarely just smiles-- she full-out laughs with her head thrown back and her mouth wide open.  This is an endearing quality, but it doesn't really lead to nice pictures. :)  And so we usually have about 123 pictures with a lovely view of her teeth, or with Trey's eyes closed, etc. I also just have a point-and-shoot camera, not a fancy DSLR with super-fast shutter speed, so I feel like I miss some good shots while my camera is "processing" the last shot.  So my mantra on Friday was "we just need one picture of them both smiling, please let us just get one picture of them both smiling!"

Well, Bonus!

With only about 25 outtakes (which is truly not very many) we got this gem:

It makes my heart happy.  It's pretty cute as a vertical shot, too.

And then we got this sweet moment.

I did take a few individual pictures of Collette, which I shared in the last post.  You can bet I will be redecorating with some new pics of my cutie-pies! :)

No comments: