Friday, February 8, 2013

Little Feet Like...

I love to shop at what we call "The Treasure Store"-- Salvation Army. :)  Last week I got lots of cute stuff, including a new super-cute bag I'm using as a diaper bag, a purse Collette just had to have ("It's on sale, Mommy! Look! And it has hearts on it!") the Tangled Leap Pad game, Sketchers Twinkle Toes shoes for Collette, Toy Story 3 rain boots for Trey, and some books for the kids-- all for about $20.  It's rare we don't come home with a book form the Treasure Store. And Trey is just in love with his new book-- Little Feet Like...

I had never heard of it before, but it is such a cute book. On each page, there is a big square for Trey to feel the different textures with his cute little baby toes.

Of course it's okay to use your hands, too.

Trey just giggles and giggles as he puts his feet on each page.  

And I just love watching him use those chubby little baby feet :)


 It really is precious.  It's the little moments like this I don't want to forget. 

No comments: