Digging out the goo. The girls were all about this job, but Isaac decided there was no way he was getting his hand in that grossness. Ha!
Tabby with her white pumpkin.
Uncle Andy helping Trey and Isaac carve...
Trey took over scooping duties.
I found some fun pumpkin carving templates on line, and we used those for our pumpkins. LL and I were remarking to each other how much pumpkin carving has changed since we were little. The biggest question we had to decide was "Square or triangle shaped eyes?" and maybe how many teeth in the smile. Now we are all making fancy designs!
Collette chose Minnie Mouse:
(I truly thought she would go for a Princess design, but I guess Minnie is still the coolest!)
Autumn and Tabby (not pictured) both chose Hello Kitty:
Trey chose Lightning McQueen:
And the kiddos with their pumpkins!
Isaac (with his Angry Birds pumpkin), Trey, Collette, Autumn and Baby Jon, Tabby and Amelia.)
Jon Jr. showing off his first pumpkin! (An owl design)
The kids had to go out and see them lit up. It was pitch black out-- I guess my flash did a pretty good job!)
Collette and Trey's pumpkins all lit up (See? Pitch black out.)
It was so fun to have all of the cousins come and make their pumpkins together!












No comments:
Post a Comment