Sunday, February 8, 2009

Congrats to the (almost) Doctor!

Lloyd got his board scores back a couple of weeks ago, and we were thrilled (although I was not surprised) that he passed! As a congratulations present, I got him a nice work coat- a Carhart Jacket he wear on all of those farm calls in the middle of the night. And, because I have been Southern-ized, I of course had to get it monogrammed. The jacket came this week. I was a little disappointed that it didn't come early enough that I could give it to him the day he got his scores, but oh well. Here is the almost doctor showing off his new jacket:

And here is a close-up of the personalization:

Congratulations, Lloyd! Four years of hard work at vet school has paid off!

1 comment:

We're CAJUNS now! :o) said...

how cute and how southern of you! :) That's "just precious"!!! hehe