Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Leaving Mississippi....

This will probably be my last post from Mississippi. I have my last day of work tomorrow, and Lloyd's family will be here tomorrow, too. The plan for now is to pack up on Friday and leave either late Friday or very early Saturday. I am not sure how soon we will have our computer up and running with Internet access, so I will text many of you to let you know we have arrived and will blog about our trip as soon as possible! (Am I developing an unhealthy addiction to blogging?) It is a 16 hour trip with good weather, so prayers for safe travel would be appreciated! We have had a wonderful experience in Mississippi and have grown to love everyone sooooo much! We will be planning trips back and you are all welcome to come visit us in PA any time!

Also, since we will be moving on Valentine's Day this year, Lloyd decided to give me my present early. Check out these roses and these super-yummy chocolate-covered strawberries! He is so sweet. I am very blessed.

1 comment:

We're CAJUNS now! :o) said...

I hope you guys have a safe trip up, I will call you and see if you need a little entertainment! :)