I have been tagged both on facebook (through Lloyd) and my email to write 25 Things about myself. I actually thought that it would be hard but it ended up being pretty easy and also pretty fun. Does that make me narcissistic? :o) Anyway, because some of you are still holding out like me and don't have facebook, here are by 25 Things:
1. I am scared to get my own facebook account because of some scary stalkers I have dealt with at my job (mental health counselor) so I just lurk on Lloyd's page... most of you probably already know this, though.
2. I am asked almost every day when I am going to get pregnant. Here is my answer: I am NEVER EVER EVER going to tell anyone "we are trying" or discuss the details with you so everyone is just going to have to wait until I get pregnant and then you will know. :o)
3. People have started to ask me veterinary advice because Lloyd is almost a vet. I am not sure why; I have no idea.
4. I live in a double-wide trailer in Mississippi. If you would have told me I would be living like this four years ago, I would have laughed out loud.
5. Since moving to Miss., I have picked up all sorts of valuable phrases like "bless your heart" and "precious".
6. In one week, Lloyd and I will be moving back to PA. Our new house is 100+ years old and the previous owners had over 50 cats....
7. I am a total blog stalker. I stalk all kinds of blogs of people I don't even know.
8. I love to travel and am trying to work my way through the 1,000 Places to Visit Before You Die book. Next on the list is the Philadephia Flower Show.
9. My best friend Nora and I both married red-heads that we never thought we could see ourselves with... and we got engaged a month a part and married a month a part.
10. I am addicted to chocolate and I blame Nora and living so near to Hershey, PA. I eat chocolate almost every day and then try to make up for it by going on sugar-fasts that never last.
11. My crazy friend Lydia convinced me to join a spin class at the gym at 5:45am every day and I went until my work schedule changed and I couldn't get there any more. I loved it and especially loved the Michael Jackson medly days.
12. Nothing makes me happier than finding a good bargin. Gabes is my favorite store and I could live there.
13. I am totally in love with Rita's Italian Ice and have missed it desperatly since moving to MS. I even looked in to starting my own Rita's franchise. Unfortunately, I am too poor.
14. I am crafty. I have cross-stiched wedding samplers, crocheted baby blankets, decorated cakes, and made scrapbooks for my friends. All of this fell by the wayside during grad school but I am trying to get back into it now that I am finished.
15. I love to cook and Lloyd got me all the pasta-maker attachments for my Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas. I love making my own ravioli!
16. Feet creep me out.
17. I love coffee and need it every day. I grind my own beans every morning. Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee is the best.
18. I talk to almost no one from my schools before college because of all of my moves.It seems crazy to me that people still talk to people from high school or elementary school. My college friends are still my closest.
19. I have lived in 6 states: New York, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Mississippi.
20. I have absolutely no desire to farm even though I am moving back to Lloyd's family's farm. However, I think rare breed chickens are cool. (You know, the ones with crazy head feathers or feathered feet).
21. I have two Newfoundland dogs and would love to get one of them certified to do pet therapy.
22. Nearly all of my friends have procreated. My best friend and I have a bet going to see who can hold out the longest and remain childless. My mother in law did not understand this bet when I told her about it.
23. My favorite ice cream is Edy's Espresso Chip.
24. I love Indian and Thai food and have missed it soooooo much since I have moved to MS.
25. I have a slight shoe-addiction. Lloyd is now trying to get me to throw out 2 pairs for every pair I bring home. Yeah, right. :o)
1 comment:
I was so skinny during spin class days. Can't wait to start again after this sweet baby comes. "Apple Bottom Jeans" was the best to listen to at 5:45am!!!!
Lydia
Post a Comment