Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful Blogger!

Well, I am just tickled pink. :o) My sweet friend Tiffany has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger award! How nice is that? Thanks, Tiffany! If you haven't been to her blog yet, check it out. You will die from an overload of cuteness of sweet baby Rory and her two adorable Jack Russells!




Here’s how it works:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award! (thanks Amber!!!!)

2. Copy the award and place it in your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Share seven things interesting about you.

5. Nominate seven bloggers.

Seven Things About Me:

1. I love to travel and am trying to work my way through the 1,000 Places to Visit Before You Die book. If you don't have it, you should get it. There is also a 1,000 Places to Visit in the U.S. and Canada edition if you think getting off the continent could be a stretch :o)

2. My best friend Nora and I both married red-heads that we never thought we could see ourselves with... and we got engaged a month a part and married a month a part.

3. Nothing makes me happier than finding a good bargin. Gabes is my favorite store and I could live there.

4. I am totally in love with Rita's Italian Ice. It was one of the things I was really looking forward to having when we moved back to PA, and I probably frequented it about once a week this summer. It should be opening up again soon; I can't wait!

4. I love to cook and Lloyd got me all the pasta-maker attachments for my Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas last year. I love making my own ravioli!

5. I got a Master's in Counseling Education, and then found out I was pregnant, and took an $8.00/hr job Checking In Fluffy at the animal hospital with LL. Although I found it ironic that was the first (and only, so far) job I have had since receiving my M.S., I actually enjoyed the job and am happy I got to see first hand where LL works and get to know his co-workers.

6. LL and I are total foodies. We could watch the Food Network 24-7 and we love to watch "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" then try to see if we can eat there, too. There are quite a few places in Philly we want to try out.

7. I too am a blog stalker. I have a whole list of them that I check every day. So if you have a blog, please, update it!! I'm home all the time and it makes me so happy to see what's new with everyone!

Bloggers I nominate (and I would really LOVE to have updates from some of you! I need to know what's new! LOL)

1. Amanda- The Iles Family

2. Leanne--Mary Audrey's Blog

3. Kate-- Karrett and Bate

4. Monica

5. Becky

6. Amanda and Phillip

7. Mandy--Welcome to the White House


And just because I can't leave sweet Collette out, here is a picture that is pretty monumental:

That is Collette grinning. On her tummy! She just does NOT like tummy time and even though I keep putting her on her belly, she rarely enjoys it. But yesterday afternoon she was such a happy baby she just grinned and grinned during tummy time!

No comments: