

And, I can't help it. There will never be another year that I can put Collette in an Easter basket. And she's just so darn cute in baskets! :o)



We also took some pictures in her official Easter dress. Her Grandma Reitz made it for her. Actually, all of her girl cousins have a matching one. I'm hoping to get a picture of all of them on Easter Sunday, but we'll have to see. She was much more interested in eating the dress than posing for pictures, but after several DOZEN out-takes we got a few cute ones of her in the dress. The bunny was a gift to her from my mom last year-- not too long after we found out we were expecting her. It was from her very first Easter :o)




After a few happy pics we had to get that dress off of her! She was very relieved and I just couldn't resist these cute shots of her in her Very Southern Monogrammed diaper cover and bow.


And finally, because the dogs always want to appear in the pictures, too, here are Byron and Bingo posing in front of Collette.
No comments:
Post a Comment