Monday, March 29, 2010

"Supported Sitter"

When Collette started eating rice cereal and oatmeal, the cereal boxes said the product was intended for "supported sitters." Collette has been working on being an un-supported sitter lately. She is, of course, too young to really do it effectively, but she is pretty good at sitting "supported" by her arms. Here she is showing off her newest skill:

And here are a few other pictures just for fun. Our dogs both seem to like Collette, but Byron REALLY seems to like her. It's a little hard to tell because he is all black, but here he is with his big doggy head just as close as he can get it to her without actually being on her blanket:

And finally, I just love this cute little outfit that my SIL Niki got for Collette. I'm trying to have her wear as much of her wintery stuff as she can, because spring is coming! And we are pretty darn excited about that! :o)


Can you believe how she's growing? We go to the doctor on Thursday; I can't wait to see how much this little chunky monkey weighs! :o)

No comments: