Well, 2 days ago Collette decided to do what her Daddy wanted-- roll "In one fluid motion." (From back to tummy). Since she decided that she wanted to, all she does is roll! I actually got the first "fluid motion" roll on video, which was fun. :o) She looked oh so proud of her self, and grinned and grinned. The she played on her tummy for a while, then started to squawk, so I helped her roll back over... and she did it again. And again. And again. There is one small glitch her her self-satisfied rolling--she is not nearly as proficient at rolling from tummy to back! Once in a while she gets it fine, but often she can't quite get that arm back under her. So I now spend a large amount of my day rolling Collette back over on her back... and then watching her roll over on her tummy about 2.5 seconds later! As a matter of fact, I am blogging from the floor, so I can be close by to roll her back over every few minutes. LOL.
Here are a few pictures right after her first "fluid motion" roll. She's got some crazy hair going on from all that rolling! :o)


Bingo and Byron have been enjoying Collette's tummy time, too. They all snoozed together:

And Bingo and Collette had a nice chat after their siesta:


Is there anything cuter than babies and Newfies? :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment