The girl cousins: Karen, Autumn, Tabby, and Collette. This was not a posed picture... all four of them just decided to climb the stairs and sit down. Which child would you characterize as the HAM? LOL:

Collette with Karen and Autumn sitting with Grandma:

Loving hanging out with Pap:

Opening presents!




Our Christmas family pic:
We were able to attend our church's Christmas Eve service, which was so nice. Collette got lots of compliments on her Christmas dress. I actually found that dress over two years ago (long before I was pregnant even) and thought it was so cute I bought it for my niece Tabby to wear the next year. She wore it last year, and then this year it came back to us! I didn't get a picture of her wearing it at church, but here she is in her Sears pic wearing the dress:

Christmas morning we were at home. Ll and I continued our tradition of making beignets from Cafe Du Monde (well, after LL got home from work... he was on call all weekend and was called in twice on Christmas Eve and first thing Christmas morning). Collette was pretty excited about this tradition, too!



Collette found a reindog in the kitchen!

And we opened presents at home, in our pajamas (well, LL was already in scrubs from his morning work):





Loving on her new Pillow Pet from Grandma and Grandpa B. in WI:

Bingo and Byron love helping open presents:

The Christmas Aftermath:

After our leisurely morning at home, we went back over to the farm for lunch and spent time with the family. Here is Collette in Pap's chair, sporting a wintery monogrammed shirt I made for her:

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment