Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Down!"

Collette is learning lots of new words, but somehow she has gotten confused with "up" and "down." She actually almost never says "up" spontaneously, and instead uses "down" for both "up" and "down." It is the funniest thing to see her with her little arms stretched up saying "Down! Down" when she wants to be picked up or sit on the couch next to us. I will say "Up?" and she will look right at me and say "Down!" LOL I may be a just a little biased, but it's pretty darn cute.

Getting "down" on the couch is one of her favorite things to do right now. She loves to sit like a big girl next to me, and she loves to walk along the cushions. Is that perhaps a bad habit I should discourage? :o) Here is our little sweetie enjoying some time "down" on the couch.





No comments: