Sunday, January 30, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We have been enjoying a weekend at home, primarily because of this:



Although we haven't gotten the snow that some parts of the Northeast has, it's been enough that mountain roads aren't great, and staying home has been the best option.

This is the closest Collette has gotten to spending time outside:


Luckily, my good friend Lacosta brought Collette a puzzle and a singing puppy toy that her kids had outgrown, and Collette had a great time playing with her new toys!




She has also been having a lot fun on the rocking horse Grandma and Grandpa B. gave her for her birthday. (I was messing with the settings on my camera, so sorry for the weird colors.)



Saturday evening LL had his brother Andy come help with bathroom demo (more on that in a later post) and so Taryn, Isaac, and Tabby came over too! We ordered pizza and Taryn and I watched the kids destroy, er, I mean, skillfully and efficiently discover and utilize every toy in the house.





Collette decided to utilize this drum in a unique fashion. :o)



Oh, how I love that girl!!!

At one point in the night, we momentarily lost Collette. She had been right by us when we went to the kitchen to good the dogs food, but by the time we returned with the bowls, we couldn't find her. After a short search, we discovered her-- in Bingo's crate, BEHIND Bingo, who was patiently waiting for her food. You could barely see Collette in the back corner behind 100+ pounds of fur!! Ha! We tried to get a picture of her, but Bingo left her crate before we could get both of them together. Anyway, you get the idea:



This girl L-O-V-E-S her dogs!

I didn't get any pictures of her before church today, but this is how I found Collette and her Daddy after church:


Lounging on the couch, sharing some fruity Cheerios. (And yes, it was a poor decision to let her hold the box. But it was almost empty, so when the inevitable happened and she turned over the box, we didn't lose too many. And the dogs were more than happy to act as clean-up crew :o) )

So that's been our weekend. What have you been up to?

No comments: