





There is a fun setting called "sport continuous" that shoots, well, continuously while the shutter is pressed. I'm not sure the quality of the pictures is quite as high, but it truly comes out looking like still frames from a movie. Check it out:










That's just a sample of one series! So fun! Here are a few other cute ones I took during bath time last night. Again, I was shooting in "sport continuous" so the quality isn't the best, but I still got a few that turned out well:






Guess who is out-growing her sink-tub? :o) Luckily for her, we are gearing up to start our upstairs bathroom renovation (we currently have no tub, just a shower). This will be the main bathroom for the house (the only one upstairs by the four bedrooms) and the only one with a real tub! We may start the demo already this weekend! I can't wait to have before and after pictures of this project! I am so BEYOND READY to get rid of our current bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment