My SIL Taryn recently discovered a splash park and playground in our area-- I guess it's not really "new," but it is new to us! (And did I mention FREE????) She went a few weeks ago with her kids and told me about it, and yesterday we got the opportunity to check it out!
We got there around 9:30, but we found out the water isn't turned on until 10am, so the kids had fun playing on the playground in the meantime.
Not so sure about the big enclosed tube slide...she ended up turning around, despite Isaac's encouragement from the bottom ;)
Swinging is always a hit!
Finally! The water!
Big cousin Isaac helped Collette get acclimated :)
Collette liked the puddles, but didn't love the sprayers-- I think the water pressure was too high for her. (She doesn't like water being sprayed on her, even though she will spend alllllll day in a pool or lake. She screams when we put her in the shower!)
The fountains worked on a motion sensor, so every so often they would turn off until someone ran in front of it again. Every time the water stopped, Collette would squeal "oh, boy!!!" and start running for the biggest puddles in the middle of the splash pad. And then the poor baby would get a rude awakening when someone reactivated the sprayers and she was caught in a deluge!
"What happened to the water?"
Isaac and Tabby clearly had a blast :)
I think we will be going back again soon!






2 comments:
Super cute, and super funny! Peyton hated the shower too until recently.
Hey! Its Nancy from your MOPS cottage group. I've been stalking your blog for awhile (feel free to stalk mine too). :) Where is that fabulous splash park? Please shoot me an email sometime (antnano@yahoo.com). Congrats on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment