Who needs beach toys when you can use plastic cups? :)
We may have had to remind the girls just once or twice that just because they have water in a cup, it does not necessarily mean they should drink it!!
Taking a momentary break in the water.
I actually only got pictures at the lake, because it was the only time Collette slowed down enough for me to get any! LOL. She was a girl on the move!! It's always more challenging in a new place, especially when there's no toddler-proofing of any kind, and I don't think I sat down for more than 2.5 seconds the entire time, unless we were eating or Collette was sleeping. Nora's family kept remarking, "Wow, she sure is busy!!" Haha. Yes. Yes, she is "busy." But we both had a great time, and Collette even slept really really well, both at night and during nap time, so I did get some "adult time," too.
In unrelated news, I had my (almost) 16 week doctor's appointment today. (I had to go a little bit early because we have vacation/ LL's conference coming up.) Everything looked great with baby, and our next appointment is our 20 week ultrasound, and hopefully The Big Gender Reveal!
No comments:
Post a Comment