One of my main jobs was decorations. I decided to do two types of table decorations. I did these cute "Jungle Animal Bouquets:"
And I did mini diaper cakes. When I bought those tiny diapers, it just seems unreal to me that Collette was EVER that tiny!! (They have an animal on both sides).
Here is a view of the tables:
And of course we needed a sign! I made this "It's a boy" jungle themed sign and Lacosta got the mini-clothespins for it. So fun!
Our set-up for the Mom-to-be:
And of course we had fabulous food! The shower was at 2pm, so we did sweet and salty appetizers/desserts. I only got a picture during set-up, but everything was sooooo good!
And we had a chocolate fountain. Yum-o!
For our main Shower cake and ice cream, Nora's mom made a fabulous cake and her friend Shannon made an incredible ice cream cake. (Nora and Steve's last name is Neidlinger, so they have nicknamed the baby "Baby Neid" for now.)
Nora and her mom:
After the food, we did games and presents. Lacosta and I explaining the games, with Nora looking on. :)
The proud parents-to-be opening presents!
It was so fun to catch up with some of our college friends!
Bethanne, Jess, Nora, me, Marci, and Lacosta-- I love these girls! :)
We are so excited to meet Baby Boy Neidlinger in October!!




1 comment:
Tell Nora I said she looks gorgeous. And yes, honey, you're gorgeous, too.
Post a Comment