First up, untangling the lights!
(And the annual lighting of the kids)
We decided to elevate our tree this year (much like we did last year) in hopes of keeping it safe from one small, curious boy. :)
Helping Daddy string the lights:
Peek a boo! Guess who's hiding behind our tree?
After we put the lights on, we put the kids to bed, and then LL and I decorated it. Since we get an ornament as a souvenir from places we visit and important things that have happened in our life that year, it's always extra fun to pull the ornaments out and reminisce. Our finished tree! We rearranged our furniture (usually our chair is where the tree is and the love seat is where the chair is) to provide an extra barrier for Trey. :)
I also got matching stockings this year! Last year we didn't think Trey would be here in time for Christmas, so he didn't have a stocking, and the one we had for Collette was different than the ones LL and I had. Plus, they were all from the Dollar Tree. :) So this year I sprung for "real," matching stockings! So exciting! I love them. Too bad we don't have a fireplace and mantle to put them on! Those of you without mantles, where do you put your stockings? (Please excuse the cord. I still need to rearrange some things.)









No comments:
Post a Comment