Getting ready to go to the doctor:

The big weigh-in:

And the results are.... 19 pounds 4 ounces!!! And 28 inches long! She has gained over 3 pounds and grown 2.5 inches since her 5 month appointment! She is GINORMOUS! She is actually in the 85% for weight and the 94% for height! Obviously, the height thing is from LL's side. Her head circumference only 17 inches, which is in the 25-50%, so overall the nurse said she averages in the 50% for 7 month olds. But I still think she's ginormous. In a good way, of course. :o) The nurses again told her she has "great thighs for shots." LOL!
Playing with her favorite toy in the exam room:

"WHAT?!? You mean I need to get shots????? I thought we were just playing!"

Everything looked good at her appointment and she is doing great with all of her developmental milestones. We are so so thankful for a healthy, happy baby!
All better! Showing off her Barbie and Hello Kitty band-aids.
No comments:
Post a Comment