1) Collette has started loving puffs. I have given them to her several times, and she never seemed that interested in them, but this week, she decided she LOVES them. As evidence:





2) Can I just say that I love CVS Pharmacy? I love that now you can scan your card when you go in, and get your coupons upfront. I have been getting the BEST coupons--primarily $5 off a $25 purchase. And their "extra care bucks" are awesome. For example-- today I needed to pick up a prescription and some baby stuff, so I bought formula and the huggies jeans diapers (I had gotten a $2.00 off coupon from CVS so they were cheaper than the regular kind). So I ended up with $7.00 off that purchase. Then I used another $5/$25 to buy a big box of diapers (listed for 19.99)and bleach wipes. I got $10.00 Extra Care Bucks for buying the box of diapers, so I really saved $15.00 on that purchase. So if you care counting, I saved $22 today. :o) Not sure why I feel the need to share that with you, but sales of any kind make me very very happy. Like, when I find a good deal I immediately feel the need to calls someone and tell them about it. So, there you go. Go save some money at CVS. :o)
3) Poor baby doll started getting all rashy and splotchy yesterday. I made her a doctor's appointment, and the rash disappeared, so I cancelled it. Then (of course) it reappeared later. We hypothesized it may be heat rash, because it has been H-O-T here (90s with humidity, almost unheard of for PA in June) so we powdered her up and had her sleep in the pack-n-play in our room, which has a window air conditioner. Today, it was worse, so we went to the doctor for real this time. Turns out, she has hives, from an unknown origin. So she is now on Benadryl and recovering. Can you see the hives on her arms in this picture?
She looks less splotchy already. Here she is chilling out after her Benadryl this evening.
4) I am SUPER EXCITED about the next two days!!!! All of my closest college friends (7 of us) and I are getting together (including one who now lives in MA and most who live several hours away from me) for a girls night at Nora's house. And guess what? We are ALLLLLL going to be kid-free! We most of us are spending the night and going shopping the next day. I am so excited to see everyone and can't believe that we are getting the opportunity to hang out for so long! This will be my first time away from Collette for almost 24 hours. LL will be on Daddy duty (he's off on Thursdays) and my MIL and SIL will be watching Collette on Friday morning while we shop.
5) Tabby has been coming to play with "Baby Collette" this week while Taryn and Isaac go to vacation Bible School. They are so stinkin' cute together. Here they are playing with our toy animal hospital:
Hope you could follow all of that randomness. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment