

Are you drooling? I was! :)
Here we are near the end of the night with the fruits of our labor:

I'm looking a little worse for the wear, but doing strawberries with 3 kids 3 and under is a challenge, and it was after 10:30 when we took this picture, so we were all feeling a little rough! Haha.
In other news, Miss Collette has discovered that if she can get herself off of the area rugs and on to the hardwood floor, she can slide around a lot easier:

She has also been loving this book that Nora and Lacosta got her:

Notice the crazy hair. I don't know what we are going to do with this mop of hair! My dad suggested cutting it but I just can't bear to do that, so we will just struggle through it. :)
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment