Yesterday the big cousins (Isaac, Oliver, and Autumn) were invited to go ice skating, so LL and watched Tabby, Karen, and Teddy. In case you are counting, that makes 2 2-year olds, a 13 month-old, and an 11-month old. We decided it would be fun to make Christmas cookies with the girls, and invited LL's grandmas to come, too. So we had a full house yesterday! It was so fun, but I can say with some certainly that I'm glad God has not decided to bless us with two sets of twins a year apart! LOL. Tabby and Karen were so cute helping with the cookies. They are really big enough now to use the cookie cutters and decorate (LIBERALLY) with sprinkles and sugar. :o) I tried to get Collette in on the action, but when I gave her some dough and tried to help her use a cookie cutter, she shoved the dough off the island and sucked on the cutter (at least it was plastic not metal). Ha! Next year she will be almost as old are Karen and Tabby are now, so we will try it again then. Teddy was less than impressed with the whole cookie making experience. :o)
Here are some cute pics of the girls and their Great-Grandma Reitz making cookies:







I simply CAN NOT BELIEVE that Christmas is a week away! And the day after Christmas, Collette and I (and Andy, Taryn, Isaac, and Tabby) leave for MISSISSIPPI! I'm so excited to see all of our friends again!!! I'm busy compiling Collette's wardrobe already :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment