Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Begining to Look A Little Like Christmas

Notice I didn't say a lot like Christmas! We haven't gotten out our Christmas decorations from the attic, and we haven't picked out a tree yet. Both of those activities are slated for this weekend. But we did get some super-cute wreaths from LL's work! One of the Vet Tech's husbands is super crafty and decided to make wreaths this year, so LL ordered 2. They turned out really cute! I think they are even cuter in person, but here the are:

Candy cane front door wreath:


Gold back door wreath:


And I found this super cute bow in the Target Dollar Spot:


Yes, Target continues to be my weakness! But who can say no to a reindeer bow? :o) Collette has already sported it. I tried to get some cute pics of her wearing it, but she is soooooo busy these days with her new-found walking and climbing skills that it's hard to get a good picture of her! Anyway, here are my 2 attempts:

Serious Collette:


Waving Collette (she waves ALL. THE. TIME. So cute):


As I mentioned, Collette is loving her new increased mobility. She has been practicing getting on and off this ride-on toy all by herself, and is proud when she can do it! Here she is showing off. My camera was accidentally on a weird setting, so the color is bizarre, but it's still cute:


I'm getting excited about Christmas! Hopefully soon I can post about getting our tree. :o)

No comments: