Before church one Sunday, I thought I might be able to get a cute, Christmas-card-worthy picture of Collette. I did not succeed (on that particular day) but a few of the outtakes are pretty cute:




Collette doesn't really watch TV, but while I was trying to work on my final exam, I flipped through the channels and found Sesame Street on. She thought it was pretty great:

She was mesmerized for about 10 minutes. Then she was off and running again!
Taking a break:

Being silly with her Incrediblock:

Lloyd got Collette an Otter Backpack harness while he was at the Georgia Aquarium last year, and we decided to try it out on her at home before taking her out wearing it. She thinks it's pretty great:

Collette LOVES to help me with the dishes, so occasionally I will leave her some spoons to play with. She had a great time:



Byron supervised:

Enjoying lunch:

Playing on the banister at LL's Christmas party Sunday night:

Collette The Ham just hanging out with me last night while I was writing Christmas cards:


I think I have literally worn my camera out taking pictures of this girl! LOL Seriously, our camera has been having some focusing issues and I have gotten a lot of could-have-been-so-cute pictures that didn't focus, or that I missed entirely because of my ever-slowing shutter speed. We may be in the market for a new camera soon...because who can resist getting the best possible pictures of this cutie pie? :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment