I've been getting into the Christmas spirit! I've had fun decorating the house and having it look a little more like Christmas. Here are a few of my favorite things:
Our dining room table and buffet, with our Nativity:


Stockings on our make shift "hearth":

A cute picture, made by my SIL Gwen, in our living room:

And a cute Christmas sign from Leanne at the stair landing:

Cute shelf in the kitchen:

I'm a sucker for snowmen:

And of course, our tree!

It's been working pretty well in the dining room. I love decorating our tree. When Ll and I got married, we started collecting ornaments from fun places we went together, or for experiences we wanted to commemorate. Here are some of my favorite ornaments:






My Christmas cards came in the mail today, so I'm excited to get those sent out tomorrow. It just doesn't seem possible that Christmas is right around the corner!
And just because I can't leave her out, here is my Christmas Cutie sporting one of her more festive outfits:
No comments:
Post a Comment