Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Last year LL came home with an adorable chicky onesie for Collette for her first Easter. It was precious.


And my precious little baby fit right inside an Easter Basket!


Well, this year Collette isn't fitting in any Easter baskets, but I did decide to applique her a Chicky shirt to keep the tradition alive. I found these cute bows at the Dollar Spot at Target (LOVE it!)


And so I decided to do a shirt with those colors. I used chick ribbon (also $1, for a small spool at Michael's Craft Store) to give the Chicky a bow, although I attached with the a safety pin so I can take it off for washing. :o) And viola! A chicky shirt. :o)



We took some outdoor pictures of Collette on the of the RARE nice days we have had here this spring, so we could use them for our Easter cards. I think they turned out pretty cute. And since she is such an accessory girl now, she loved carrying her chicky Easter Basket, too. :o)








Happy Easter! He is risen!!

No comments: