Monday, April 11, 2011

Just One Beautiful Day

I don't know how the weather is where you are (well, okay... if you live in Mississippi-- yes, I do-- HOT, and getting hotter! LOL). Anyway, here spring has been slooooooow coming. Taking it's good old time, as it were. And I have frequently lamented, "I just want one beautiful day!" Well, my friends, today we got it!! It was almost 80 and beautiful this morning! (And then it rained this afternoon, and it's supposed to be in the 40s and rainy for the rest of the week... but we won't talk about that).

Collette, the Newfs, and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and went outside to play. We had a great time!

Collette loves the treasures of the yard-- stones, leaves, and of course, pine cones.




Bingo and Byron love pine cones, too, so they were actually excited about one of the treats Collette brought them.


Bryon going after a pine cone :o)


Running with Bingo:


Can you see the love this girl has for her dogs? I assure you, Byron is just crunching a pine cone, not bearing his teeth at her. Although he does look a little scary in this picture.


Enjoying the sunshine:


Of course she was too busy to look at the camera, but I had to include this one anyway. Really, I just love to see that hair in the wind. Her hair is now longer than mine. :o)


Collette didn't much appreciate it when her hands got dirty from picking up all of her treasures. This is her "get it off me, Mommy!" pose:



She also had lots of fun playing in her new house:




And even got an unexpected visitor:


Sweet girl!

No comments: