~Biggest news first: the boy can sleep! Trey has been sleeping great this month! We moved him out of his bassinet into his crib, and then I starting giving him a bottle last thing before bed, to "tank him up." He will drink about 5-6oz before bedtime. He has been sleeping consistently from around midnight until about 8am! He's even had a few nights where he will sleep longer than that.
~Although he's still not rolling, Trey is liking being on his tummy more than he did:
~And he loves to sit up with support- either in our laps, or in the bumbo:
~He's a big boy! We go to the doctor tomorrow so I will have his official weigh-in then, but he's wearing 3-6 month clothes and has cute little baby chub rolls. :) (Edited to add: Trey weighed in at 14lbs, 10 oz, and 25 inches long.)
~That hair is still growing. :) I've started parting it to the side so it doesn't get in his eyes; pieces definitely hang down past his eyebrows otherwise. I'm just not ready to give him a haircut yet!
(you can see his hair falling in his eyes in this one)
~He continues to be just a sweet, laid back little guy. He still loves his thumb and his blanket. I've quit taking a paci with us most places, because he will spit it out and find his thumb instead. And speaking of laid back, this is how I found him this morning:
I had gone to the kitchen for a minute (leaving Collette and Trey out of eye sight) and when I returned, I found him wearing Collette's Minnie Mouse panties on his head. Just hanging out, peering through a leg hole, completely undisturbed. HA! Poor baby boy!
Here are his official 4 month shots!
Happy four months, Trey!



.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment