So dyeing Easter eggs is good fun, but there's another egg tradition I love even more... chocolate Easter eggs! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Yesterday, Taryn and I got together with our friend Danielle (you can check out her blog HERE) to make chocolate eggs. We had so much fun, and set a new record for making eggs. We made big batches of coconut, peanut butter, and peanut butter rice krispy eggs. So good!
The kiddos enjoyed them, too.
Danielle's kids are the same ages as Isaac, Tabby, and Collette (5, 3, and 2) so the 6 of the them had a great time playing. There may or may not have been some mischievous/naughty behavior from one or more of those 6 children. And one of them with long brown hair may have set a new record for time-outs. :) But it was fun.
Tabby and Ella especially enjoyed their chocolate eggs.
I made LL take a 9x13 pan of the eggs to work with him, to reduce temptations. :) However, this is what is currently at my house:
It's going to be a tasty weekend. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment