


They are currently hanging from our back porch, but we hope to get the hardware to move them and our porch swing to the front porch.
Yesterday LL had to work, but the rest of the family and I went to Nick and Niki's church to see Karen and Oliver get dedicated. Collette wore one of the dresses that I wore as a baby; I thought it would be fitting for our first Mother's Day. Isn't she precious?


After church we had lunch with the family. I made a fabulous lemon cranberry bunt cake (from the Food Network magazine) and LL decorated it with violets dipped in sugar, which are also edible. Can you say yumm-o?

Yesterday afternoon Mississippi Invasion Part II commenced. John, Leanne, and Mary Audrey have arrived! I will have some pictures soon.
On an unrelated note, Collette got this cute bunny outfit and I put it on her for the first time the other day. She has had other pants with "critter feet" but for some reason she was just OBSESSED with those bunnies! She kept trying to pull them off, and she was concentrating so hard! Too funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment