Collette loves the new placement of the tub, too.


She can't actually get in and out of it on her own, but will ask to get "bup" (up) in the tub to play, and will take some toys in with her. It's better than a Pack and Play! :o) And we are very into necklaces right now. She loves these Mardi Gras beads because they are pretty easy to put on and take off by herself.


Wednesday morning was MOPS. We actually haven't been since December since it was cancelled twice because of snow. Collette had a blast playing with all of the other little people, because now that she is a Big Girl and 15 months old, she has moved to the toddler classroom instead of the infant room. She was looking pretty cute for MOPS, if I do say so myself! :o) We are loving this Very Southern outfit from Mary Audrey!!


This is how she get ready to run sometimes now-- head down, arms straight back behind her. I think she learned it from cousin Isaac.

Playing hard.


At MOPS, we made coasters. They were actually really cute! Everyone brought pictures and we used ModgePodge to adhere them to the tiles. I had a little trouble deciding which pictures to use, but I think they turned out cute. The only problem is, how can I ever set a mug of coffee over that sweet little face? :o)

I noticed yesterday that Collette is getting THREE new teeth! She is getting her two top molars and another tooth on the bottom. She hasn't been too fussy, but she has been putting her hands in her mouth a lot more. A face like this is how I actually discovered the existence of the teeth:

Oh, this little girl. She is something else. Soooo full of spunk! :o) Happy Friday, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment