Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rennovation Updates Etc.

Is anybody out there just dying to know how our bathroom makeover is going? :o) It's actually going GREAT! We (well, "we" as in the contractors) have made a lot of progress and we are almost done with the "behind the scenes" stuff. We now have the tub installed:


And here is our new HUGE closet area!

We are going to have shelves in part of it for a linen closet, and probably a clothes rod in the back portion. We are having the closet doors made by the same people who are making our vanity.

And here is where the vanity is going to go. The cut-outs are for our recessed medicine cabinets, so that's roughly where the sinks will be.


The dry wall is all hung and the spackling and sanding should be finished today or tomorrow. After that, LL and I will be able to paint! Next Monday, the tile installers will be here. We are hoping the bathroom will be completely done less than a month from now!

Now for the "et cetera" :o)

On Friday night, we watched Isaac and Tabby so that Andy and Taryn could have a date night. We decided to make homemade pizza, and the kids had a great time helping make them!


All the Reitz redheads :o)


We even made mini pizzas in different shapes-- Isaac made a triangle, Tabby made a circle, and LL made an oval for Collette (at Isaac and Tabby's request).


Collette helped by snacking on some cheese while we were making pizza :o)


Of course, the best part was eating it!

I LOVE this pic of LL and Isaac:


The BFF cousins :o)



And last but not least, I got some AWESOME deals at Target today and I just had to share! Target has a ton of great coupons, and right now they have one for $5.00 off any Ladies Denim purchase. They also happen to have jeans on clearance sale for $4.98, so I got a pair of jeans today for FREE!! You can't beat that!! I also got something fun for Collette. This is one of her favorite toys (also purchased at Target, actually before she was born):


It's her Animal Hospital. It comes with three animals and a vet kit. Right now she LOVES opening the doors and putting the animals in and out. But it only came with three animals and there are six spots. So when I was looking at the clearance Valentines isle, I found these cute little stuffed lovebirds for 90% off!


They actually came with a stuffed heart that and were holding chocolates, but I unattached them. :o) They fit perfectly in the animal hospital!


And Collette discovered they fit great in her minivan, too. :o)


And at 90% off, they cost $0.69!!

I love Target!

No comments: