Showing off her shirt:
Sweet Smile and heart socks :o)
Loving the scrunched-up nose!



We took a brief pause from the photo shoot to share her sippy cup with her puppy :o)

Pretty soon our busy girl was ready to get "dow(n)" off the chair and get "bup" on the couch.


And then it was on to play time and the photo shoot was done!

Yesterday Collette and I went to a baby shower for Sue, a friend and fellow veterinarian with LL. I was in charge of making the cake. My flesh-colored icing dried a little darker than I expected, but overall I think the baby turned out pretty cute!

Collette had a great time chasing and loving on the dogs at Dr. Shaw's house. She kept petting them and hugging them. They liked her, too. Primarily because she tended to walk around with a cracker in her hand. :o) All three dogs got some treats from Collette!

Here's the Mama-to-be! Sue is due at the end of March, and they are going to be surprised by the baby's gender! So fun. (yeah....I couldn't stand the suspense! Ha!)

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment