Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Date Night!

LL and I don't go out on dates very often, but last week we went on TWO dates in the same week! Craziness, I know! My great friend Nora invited us to go on a double date with her and her husband for her birthday.  Nora is due to have her first baby (also a boy!) around Oct.23rd, so we may not get too many more chances to see each other before the new baby arrives.  My MIL graciously volunteered to keep Collette for us (and she had a blast!) so LL and I headed to Harrisburg to meet Nora and Steve and then to Hershey for dinner.  We went to Deven's, a fabulous seafood place, and had a great (kid free!) evening.  And Nora even took pictures to document the event!



We also decided to get one more belly shot of the two of us... 37 and 27 weeks respectively. :)

Because our dinner reservations were at 7pm, and the restaurant is about an hour and a half from our house, by the time we got back to LL's parents house to get Collette, it was pretty late.  I called to see how she was doing, and she was sound asleep in their crib, so they suggested we just let her sleep there and come get her in the morning when she woke up.  So that's what we did! Collette had a sleepover at Gram and Paps.  And loved every minute of it.  When I went to get her in the morning and said "Hey, honey, are you ready to go home?" she said "NO!" and ran the other direction! Ha! At least she doesn't have separation anxiety....

No comments: