Monday, October 3, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

This past Monday night (yes, I'm a little behind in blogging...it's been a busy week!) LL and I went out for our anniversary.  LL didn't tell me ahead of time where we were going (because you know, he loves surprises) but I never worry when he picks restaurants--he always does a great job!

Well, he did not disappoint.  We went to The Inn at Turkey Hill in Bloomsburg, and it was incredible! You can click on the link to see the menu, if you so desire. :) We started with an amuse bouche of seared tuna (I skipped that, due to pregnancy food restrictions), and then we shared an appetizer of , a Conch Chowder and Pheasant Ravioli with Edamame and Spinach:

For our entrees, LL had Kangaroo-- and no, I am not kidding-- Look on the menu! :)  And  I had the Pork Shank (so good)! And then of course we had to have desserts-- Banana Bread pudding and Pina Colada Creme Brulee. 
Of course we got pictures of food and no pictures of us actually enjoying it.... oh well. 

Just to throw in a little human interest, here is a picture of Collette ready for church yesterday-- so proud of her sweater dress from Mimi and her new boots!

Where did my baby go? And more importantly, where did she learn to pose with a hand on her hip and her head cocked to the side? LOL! (Please excuse all of the shoes in the background--she loves to play with shoes and had been carrying them all over!)

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: