Collette had a great time helping Daddy carve the pumpkin.
Checking out the pumpkin "innards!"
Helping scoop out the goo:
I know I'm biased, but really, how cute are they?
Collette had a great time using the pumpkin "poking" tool to help LL create the face.
Unfortunately, it got late and Tabby hadn't had a nap, so Andy ended up taking her home while Isaac and Collette finished up their pumpkins.
Taking a rest on their pumpkins after their hard work :)
Cute cousins!
On Saturday, when we didn't have any power at our house and went down to the farm, we decided we should bring the kids' costumes so they could show Grandma and Pap and the Great Grandmas. I tried and tried to get a good picture of Collette in her Tinkerbell costume before we left, but the girl wanted none of it! She is usually very compliant with having her picture taken, but not even her cute sparkly shoes (which she loved) could get her to cooperate for a really good picture of just her in her costume. She kept screaming (really, screaming!) "No! I no want it!!!!" when I tried to get a picture, and then dissolving in huge crocodile tears. Pitiful. Eventually we compromised and she was happy to show off her Jack-O-Lantern and her Pumpkin Bucket. (By the way, the pumpkin bucket was LL's from when he was growing up. His mom still had it at her house, and gave it to Collette. She has been carrying it around for weeks, putting everything she can find in it!)
Showing off her pumpkins:
When we did get down to the farm, she was slightly more willing to cooperate for a picture. Here are the cousins, minus Autumn who was out of town:
Getting candy from Great Grandma Ross:
Karen, Teddy, and Collette getting treats from Grandma:
Isaac, Tabby, Karen, and Collette with Great Grandma Reitz (who turned 90 this month!)
Taking a break and enjoying her chocolate. :)
Sunday it warmed up enough for us to go to Trunk or Treat, which was hosted at the church LL's brothers and their families attend. It was still cold, so Tinkerbell had to wear a winter jacket, but she had fun!
Ready to start collecting candy in her pumpkin bucket!
She didn't need much help figuring out how to get candy and put it in her bucket. LOL
Searching for candy in the hay:
"Fishing" for a prize:
And sampling her goodies :)
The whole way home, Collette kept saying "Oh, boy! Yummy chocolate!" over and over. LOL. And asking for her pumpkin bucket to fish more chocolate out to eat in the car. :) So cute.
Oh LL got me a Halloween shirt this year, which I wore tonight. :)
31 weeks along!





















1 comment:
I saw someone wearing that shirt yesterday when I was out running. Very cute - both you and Collette in her tinkerbell costume!!
Post a Comment